Paradoxia: the podcast is about the paradoxes we hold as people—the gray areas, the cognitive dissonance. What does it mean to be a feminist and watch The Bachelor? To be politically-engaged and take time away from the news? Each episode I interview someone about the paradoxes they hold and how they reconcile. ‘Cause “we contain multitudes,” right?
You can listen wherever you find your podcasts or listen below. If you have questions/comments/ideas for future episodes, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season 1 Episodes
S2. E3. Reframe History: African American Art, Stories & History with Shelli Reeves – Paradoxia: the podcast
- S2. E3. Reframe History: African American Art, Stories & History with Shelli Reeves
- S2 E2. Italian Dance: History, Creativity and Community with Anna Harsh
- S2 E1. YOGAMOTIF: Art, Yoga, & Healing with Alecia Dawn Young
- Season 2 Trailer: Integrating a Whole
- S1 E10. Political Action & Personal Rest: Holding Paradoxes this Political Season with Morgan Overton