Paradoxia: the podcast is about the paradoxes we hold as people—the gray areas, the cognitive dissonance. What does it mean to be a feminist and watch The Bachelor? To be politically-engaged and take time away from the news? Each episode I interview someone about the paradoxes they hold and how they reconcile. ‘Cause “we contain multitudes,” right?
You can listen wherever you find your podcasts or listen below. If you have questions/comments/ideas for future episodes, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season 1 Episodes
Episode 10. Political Action & Personal Rest: Holding Paradoxes this Political Season with Morgan Overton – Paradoxia: the podcast
- Episode 10. Political Action & Personal Rest: Holding Paradoxes this Political Season with Morgan Overton
- Episode 9. Avoiding the Single Perspective: Openness to Nuance While Abroad with Kelsey Ullom
- Episode 8. Homophobia & Racism: Intersectional Experiences of Gay Male Sexual Assault Survivors of Color with Dr. Daniel Jacobson López
- Episode 7. Representation & Pushback: Trans Representation and the film “Disclosure” with Jam Hammond
- Episode 6. Hope & Truth: Emergency Medical Care During COVID-19 with Megan Cook