Paradoxia: the podcast is about the paradoxes we hold as people—the gray areas, the cognitive dissonance. What does it mean to be a feminist and watch The Bachelor? To be politically-engaged and take time away from the news? Each episode I interview someone about the paradoxes they hold and how they reconcile. ‘Cause “we contain multitudes,” right?
You can listen wherever you find your podcasts or listen below. If you have questions/comments/ideas for future episodes, please email me at email@example.com.
Season 1 Episodes
S2. E7. Alternative Therapy, Internal Family Systems & Accepting All the Pieces with Emma Donovan – Paradoxia: the podcast
- S2. E7. Alternative Therapy, Internal Family Systems & Accepting All the Pieces with Emma Donovan
- S2. E6. T.rexcellent: Dinosaurs, Theater, and Interpretation with Andrew Rossi
- S2. E5. Medical Design & Illustration: Art, Science & Women's Health with Haley Fig Barber
- S2 E4. Blanket and Board: Food, Friendship, Connection with Tierra Thorne and Colleen Peddycord
- S2. E3. Reframe History: African American Art, Stories & History with Shelli Reeves